A day after the iOS 14 beta 3 released for the developers now it has released the public beta 3 versions of iOS 14. A week ago Apple has started testing of their iOS 14 alongside the iPadOS 14 and tvOS 14. Generally, we can expect a new beta release every two weeks until the final version arrives.
Those who are excited to get a hands-on of the OS, they can experience the changes and improvements which were conducted in the 2nd developer beta version are now included in the public beta 3 version. This means you can get access to try new colorful icons for the Music App along with Music sharing ability to Snapchat and few clock widgets. Further, the storage bug also fixed in this public beta 3 version.
What’s new in the “public beta 3” version of the iOS 14?
A variety of new features added to the OS which enhances the capability of the iPhone users. From customizing home screen with widgets to a picture-in-picture view mode to combat with COVID-19 along with several other features listed below.
- Home screen explainer pop-ups
- App Library explainer pop-ups
- Widgets explainer pop-ups
- New Clock widgets
- Lower page dot position
- Updated Music app icon
- UpdatedMusic widget background
- New Music Library menu glyphs
- More sanctioned off legacy widget area
- Smart Stack with a large size option
- Share Apple Music to Snapchat stories
- Face covering Memoji
- Delete saved colors in mark up
- New Shazam Shortcut action animation
- VP9 decoding in Safari experimental settings
- Location-based hand-washing reminders
- Health shows the number of washes
Other features include drag and drop apps from the App Library straight to the home screen. The best thing I liked in the update is the Apple Music app is getting smarter, it can store the memories of your playbacks. In simple words, it will resume the song or where you left the last time of each song in the playlist. Further, if you want to take part in the public beta 3 program you can apply through their official website. While singing for the beta program you could face performance issues since the app is not closer to the final version.