Motorola is trying to come back into the smartphone market with its new smartphone. But now the company is directly launching its latest smartphone in the flagship segment. The company has launched Motorola Edge+ to directly compete with Samsung Galaxy S20.
Table of Contents
Latest Motorola Edge+ Specifications and Price in India
Motorola has launched its latest smartphone Motorola Edge+ as flagship phone. So let’s have a look at its specifications, Features and price in India. The phone already launched in the global market but in India, The company is launching now.
The best thing about Motorola is all the smartphones of the company runs stock android. The experience of stock android is the best and you will get all the upcoming updates too. Motorola Edge+ runs Android 10 but it will be easily upgradable to Android 12.
Motorola Edge+ price in India,
- The company has kept the price of 12GB + 256GB storage variant is Rs. 74,999. The phone is available on Flipkart to purchase and it will be available in retails stores also.
- Company has kept a few offers like if you purchase it via ICICI bank card then you will get Rs. 7500 off also you can purchase it via No cost EMIs.
Motorola Edge+ Specifications
- Motorola Edge+ is having Curved display with 90Hz refresh rate. It is a 6.7-inch full HD+ display.
- The phone has the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC, paired with Adreno 650 GPU and 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- At the back, the company has kept quad-camera setup which has 108-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens and optical image stabilisation (OIS).
- For selfies and video calls, there is a 25-megapixel camera sensor at the front that is coupled with an f/2.0 lens.
- Motorola Edge+ has 5000Mah battery and all the other connectivity and sharing options available on this smartphone.