Oppo F17 Pro unveiled with Helio P95: Will go on sale on September 7

Mid August this year the thinnest phone was teased by Oppo. Now the company has lifted the curtain off from the phone. The phone has 7.48mm of thickness while it weights around 164g that makes the phone ultra-thin as well as ultra-lightweight. The company has targeted the youths hence make it slimmer, lightweight and AI-enhanced photography companion. The phone debut as the Oppo F17 Pro carrying the legacy of the Oppo F series that always cater to a young group of people.

Oppo f17 Pro

If you are the person, plugging the phone whole night for charging. Then not to worry about the battery efficiency, the new AI Night Charging is there to help you. It will charge the phone 80% then the rest 20% will be charged before you wake up. So that you have 100% on your palm without overcharging the phone. Further, it has AI assist that will help you answer the phone call through AirGuesters i.e waving palm in the air the phone.

Table of Contents

Oppo F17 Pro Price and availability

The F17 Pro was unveiled yesterday and available for pre-order. While the price of the phone has been set for ₹22,990 (around $314) for the 8GB+128GB variant. That gives you three colour options to choose from Magic Blue, Matt Black, and the Matelic Blue. Whereas the shipping and the first sale will begin on September 7 onwards at Flipkart. The vanilla F17 will be launch alongside the F17 Pro. The release date has been scheduled on September 7 the vanilla F17 will be available from the same day. This will be a slightly toned-down version from the F17 Pro. Let’s have an introduction to the Oppo F17 Pro below.

Oppo F17 Pro
Oppo F17 Pro | Matt Black – Metallic Blue – Magic Blue

Features and Specifications

Upfront, the device is built around a Super AMOLED FHD+ resolution display of size 6.43″ inch with a dual-punch hole at the top left. Besides, the screen features a 60Hz refresh rate alongside the 180Hz touch sampling rate. A 20:9 aspect ratio with 800nits of peak brightness is there with 96% NTSC colourGamut to enhance the viewing experience. While the biometric sensor i.e fingerprint scanner got placed underneath the display on the bottom.

Beneath the punch holes, there you have a 16MP selfie camera sensor accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor. Around the back, there you have a square-shaped camera module that combines quad-camera sensors. The sensors are a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, a set of 2MP mono camera sensors. The phone is capable of taking 4K videos at 30fps while it can shoot slow-motion 720p videos at 240fps. All 6 sensors are AI-enhanced that tend to be near studio-like in quality.

At the helm, there is an octa-core system from MediaTek Helio P95 SoC. That configured in 2XCortex-A75 at 2.2GHz & 6XCortex-A55 at 2.0GHz CPU cores fabricated in the 12nm process. Besides, it bundled with IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU and LPDDR4x RAM alongside the UFS 2.1 onboard storage support. Further, you have the option for external storage expansion via microSD card. The system on the phone runs on ColorOS 7.2 on the top of Android 10. While it gets fuel from a 4000mAh battery. That has 30W VOOC charge 4.0 fast charging mechanism through a USB Type-C cable.

Connectivity-wise the phone has dual SIM support of 4G LTE/VoLTE alongside Wi-Fi 5 (ac). Other connectivity includes a USB Type-C port, USB OTG, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm audio jack. And the necessary sensors including GPS, Gyro, etc.

Leave a Comment