Samsung is ready to launch its two new smartphones in the mid-range segment. In India, Samsung Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01 are all set to launch on June 2 in India. Everyone can buy these smartphones from Flipkart.
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01 are set to launch in India on June 2
Samsung Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01 are the successors to the Galaxy M10, These are the entry-level smartphone from the Samsung.
Flipkart has released dedicated teasers for both of these smartphones, On Flipkart, we will be able to see the launch at 12 pm (noon) IST on 2nd June.
Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M01 price in India (rumoured)
- Galaxy M11 3GB RAM + 32GB storage model priced at Rs. 10,999 and 4GB RAM + 64GB priced at at Rs. 12,999
- The Galaxy M01 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant priced at Rs. 8,999
Samsung Galaxy M11 specifications
- dual-SIM (Nano)
- 6.4-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) display
- powered by an octa-core SoC
- 4GB RAM
- Comes with the triple rear camera.
- For selfies, it has an 8MP camera sensor with an f/2.0 lens
- Supports memory card which can expand storage up to 512GB
- Has the support of 4G, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS/ A-GPS
- It has a fingerprint sensor
- 5,000mAh battery which supports fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M01 specifications
Samsung has not revealed all the detailed specifications of Galaxy M01. The Flipkart teaser reveals the specifications.
- Dual rear camera setup with 13MP primary sensor
- 5MP selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery support
- 5.7-inch HD+ display
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC
- 3GB RAM and 32GB storage